Pancreatic head/unicinate process:|
• Solid tumor contact with CHA without extension to CA or hepatic artery bifurcation allowing for safe and complete resection and reconstruction.
• Solid tumor contact with the SMA of ≤180°
• Solid tumor contact with variant arterial anatomy and the presence and degree of tumor contact should be noted if present, as it may affect surgical planning.
• Solid tumor contact with the CA of ≤180°
• Solid tumor contact with the CA of > 180° without involvement of the aorta and with intact and uninvolved gastroduodenal artery thereby permitting a modified Appleby procedure
• Solid tumor contact with the SMV or PV of > 180°, contact of ≤180° with contour irregularity of the vein or thrombosis of the vein but with suitable vessel proximal and distal to the site of involvement allowing for safe and complete resection and vein reconstruction.|
• Solid tumor contact with the inferior vena cava.